It's Been Real...

Flickr Creative Commons: Natalie Butler - Goodbye.

This semester has helped me grow a lot, especially in the group project aspect. While group projects still aren’t my favorite things ever, I have found through this class ways to help ease the process and becoming a group the understands and works well together. I have also come to learn a lot about online activities and social media and the affect it has on the environment. A few of the highlights from this semester via me and my classmates are posted below:

This post affected me a lot because of the story behind it. It probably wasn’t meant to be sad, but it struck something within me:




This is one of my favorite posts from my blog! This as a great moment of growth for me because I did something I thought I never could.




These are two of my favorite responses to another classmates blog!





These are two of my favorite blogs of the semester, good job guys!




Even though I never personally spoke to Beau, reading his blogs made me feel as though I really knew him as a person. This is what a blog is supposed to do; I can get into your thoughts without actually having to know you. If someone from New Zealand was reading this blog, they would still feel like they know Beau and his personality because he put it on display through his blogs.


Farewell Friends,
Thanks for reading.


Comments

  1. Hey Shannon,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog posts this semester. I realize I didn't comment on any of them, but that doesn't mean I wasn't reading! Your posts were really informative and I truly did have a good time reading them (and also learned a lot about the certain subjects in each post). I also just wanted to mention that all throughout class I feel like you always knew what you were talking about and were really confident which made me also want to raise my hand and participate in class more, so thank you!My favorite blog post of yours was the post about the gender gap, it really got me thinking about women in charge! Anyways, great job on your blog this year and have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts